Florida 2-20 Agent's General Lines Property & Casualty Online Practice Exam Simulator -- UPDATED to include the January 1, 2014 state exam changes!
Our Online Practice Exam Simulator has assisted hundreds of student's in passing their state exams on the first attempt!
With the purchase of this product, each student receives:
PLEASE NOTE: The Online Practice Exam Simulator is meant to be used as an adjunct and not a substitute for a complete Florida General Lines Property & Casualty Insurance Agent-Producer course.
- Immediate access to these questions. Access is granted through our site with a username and password:
- 24 / 7 online access to our practice exams that are generated from our master database of approximately 3,000 STATE SPECIFIC Florida General Lines (220) Insurance Agent-Producer insurance questions;
- Each question is built specifically for the Florida General Lines 2-20 Property & Casualty Insurance Agent-Producer exam based upon the state exam content outline provided by Pearson Vue;
- Questions are randomly generated to produce a different practice exam on each logon;
- Questions are scored immediately and an explanation is given to further clarify the concept;
- The opportunity to return to an unfinished exam on your next logon session.
- Access granted for 35 completed exam sessions or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Begin Student Registration:
Important: Please make sure you enter the email address correctly! This address is used to login to your course. It must not include any typos.