New York Life, Accident & Health Agent / Broker (Series 17-55) Online Practice Exam Simulator -- UPDATED to include the September 7, 2013 state exam changes!
Our New York Online Practice Exam Simulator has assisted hundreds of student’s in passing their New York Life, Accident & Health (Series 17-55) state insurance exam on the first attempt!
With the purchase of this product, each student receives:
PLEASE NOTE: The Online Practice Exam Simulator is meant to be used as an adjunct and not a substitute for a complete New York Life, Accident & Health classroom course.
- Immediate access to these questions. Access is granted through our site with a username and password;
- 24 / 7 online access to our practice exams that are generated from our master database of over 1,000 STATE SPECIFIC New York Life, Accident & Health agent-broker insurance questions;
- Each question is built specifically for the New York Life, Accident & Health insurance exam based upon the state exam outline provided by Prometric;
- Questions are randomly generated to produce a different practice exam on each logon;
- Questions are scored immediately and an explanation is given to further clarify the concept;
- The opportunity to return to an unfinished exam on your next logon session.
- Access granted for 35 completed exam sessions or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Begin Student Registration:
Important: Please make sure you enter the email address correctly! This address is used to login to your course. It must not include any typos.