Tennessee Public Adjuster Virtual Classroom Course (Deluxe Package) -- UPDATED to include the August 12, 2013 state exam changes!
This Course Includes:
Each Virtual Classroom package is intended for one individual student, it cannot be used for groups of students.
- The Tennessee Public adjuster Virtual Classroom program (24 / 7 online audio access of the instructor teaching the course materials via username and password for one individual student);
- Online course audio presentation can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection 24 / 7;
- Printed and bound textbooks (delivered via UPS);
- Printed and bound Tennessee Public adjuster law manual (delivered via UPS);
- Access to our 800 Tennessee Public adjuster online practice exams (Online access via username and password);
- Pearson Vue course content syllabus, state testing information and the Tennessee adjuster licensing application (delivered via UPS).
PLEASE NOTE: Students must complete the course within 6 months, otherwise student registration will be cancelled. This rule is strictly enforced.
IMPORTANT: Your logon information will be sent to you via e-mail immediately after your order is placed. Please be sure that your e-mail program is set to receive e-mails from email@example.com. Otherwise, your logon instructions may be filtered into your junk mail folder as spam.
Begin Student Registration:
Important: Please make sure you enter the email address correctly! This address is used to login to your course. It must not include any typos.