Texas 40-Hour All-Lines Adjuster Virtual Classroom Course WITH Licensing Exam (TDI Approval Code: 25471) -- UPDATED September, 2012
(TDI Approval Code: 25471)
Course Overview: This 40 Hour Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-licensing course satisfies all the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) requirements for obtaining your Texas All-Lines adjuster license.
Once you have completed our online course and passed our end-of-course final exam (with a score of 70% or better) you will receive our course completion certificate allowing you to submit your Texas Adjuster application to the Texas Department of Insurance to receive your adjuster license.
With the Texas All-Lines Adjuster license, claims adjusters are able to handle homeowner, personal & commercial auto (including cars, trucks, motorcycles & RVs), commercial property & buildings, farm equipment, ranches, inland marine (trucker's cargo & contractor's equipment), ocean marine (maritime cargo) and workers' compensation claims.
NO PEARSON VUE STATE EXAM REQUIRED WHEN TAKING THIS COURSE!
This Course Includes:
- Immediate 24 / 7 online access to our instructor lead course via a username and password;
- Printed and bound textbooks delivered via UPS;
- Printed and bound Texas adjuster law manual;
- 24 / 7 Online access to our 1,000 online practice exam simulator;
- Course final exam exempting you from taking the state exam through Pearson Vue;
- Texas adjuster licensing application;
- Texas course completion certificate to submit to the Texas Department of Insurance with your adjuster license application.