Utah Property & Casualty (Series 17-11) Adjuster Virtual Classroom Course (Deluxe Package) -- UPDATED to include the January 1, 2015 state exam changes!
This Course Includes:
Each Virtual Classroom package is intended for one individual student, it cannot be used for groups of students.
- The Utah Property & Casualty (Series 17-11)Virtual Classroom (24 / 7 Online audio access of the instructor teaching the course materials via username and password for one individual student);
- Online course audio presentation can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection 24 / 7;
- Our 500 page printed and bound textbook with state adjuster laws & regulations (manual delivered via Fed Ex);
- Access to our 1,000 Utah Property & Casualty (Series 17-11) adjuster online practice exams (Online access via username and password);
- PSI course content syllabus, state testing information and the Utah adjuster licensing application (delivered via Fed Ex).
PLEASE NOTE: Students must complete the course WITHIN 6 months, otherwise student registration will be cancelled. This rule is strictly enforced.
IMPORTANT: Your logon information will be sent to you via e-mail immediately after your order is placed. Please be sure that your e-mail program is set to receive e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your logon instructions may be filtered into your junk mail folder as spam.
Begin Student Registration:
Important: Please make sure you enter the email address correctly! This address is used to login to your course. It must not include any typos.