How to Become an Insurance Adjuster

If your state of residence does not issue adjuster licenses, you can designate a different state as your home state (DHS) for licensing purposes! Questions about designating Texas, Indiana or another state as your home state? SUBMIT A TICKET TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!


CLICK BELOW on your state of residence to view the most extensive collection of insurance adjuster courses offered for your state and begin your new career as an insurance claims adjuster!

Please Wait... processing